Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Are you looking to join a fun and dynamic team, where there are constantly new opportunities? Look no further! Fifty has just been named one of Europe's fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times. Our pioneering technology turns complex data into actionable insights, helping us to provide our clients with a powerful understanding of human behaviour. It's complex data, made actionable for everyone!
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
Our managed service offering includes a significant amount of programmatic activation on behalf of our partners - leveraging our custom insights platform and DSP integrations, to deliver best-in-class performance on campaigns targeting our bespoke data segments. We are looking for a multi-faceted trader with the technical expertise to deliver client goals on programmatic campaigns.
- Maximise campaign ROI for clients whilst managing internal commercial priorities
- Undertake and troubleshoot ad operations tasks such as pixel implementation and creative trafficking
- Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp-up time, creatives used and cost per conversion
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and helping implement creative solutions
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve the value of the marketing dataset
- Champion programmatic both internally and externally - elevating both internally and directly to clients through PCAs and QBRs
- Appraising and pushing audiences from the Fifty platform to the relevant DSPs, testing new audiences and optimising accordingly
Your Essential Skills
- Experience across all areas of programmatic activation. Including operational tasks, conversion tracking implementation, creative trafficking, campaign setup and optimisation and client reporting
- Understanding of campaign success metrics: conversions, pacing, target CPAs, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with RTB media (DSPs or in-house ad-network tools), particularly The Trade Desk
- Comfortable with client-facing meetings
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive mindset - always seeking improvement
Your Extra Skills
- Experience working at a start-up
- Awareness of wider Programmatic channels (ie DOOH, Digital Audio, Geo Location)
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
£35,000 - £38,000 + bonus
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our People Manager at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
Our process consists of:
- 15-minute meeting with our People Executive to bring your CV to life and give you an insight into working at Fifty
- 45-minute video meeting with the hiring team who will ask and answer role-specific questions
- A 1-hour task
- Face-to-face values-based interview with one of our directors and our People Manager
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
- Ad Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Fifty?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.