Client Success Manager
Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client Success Team at a time of rapid growth. Key aspects of your role include
- Management and development of key senior relationships with your clients
- Identify and drive new business opportunities through existing or new business
- Ensure high-quality output of client communications, presentations and deliverables from Fifty
- Creation of strategic account plans (across insights, strategy and media planning) tailored to Fifty’s core insights and audience understanding, to achieve the clients goals
- Updating sales & margin forecasts of your client accounts to the required targets set
- Client pitching, proposal writing and presentation
- Networking within the marketing and media community in a manner that drives and distinguishes our position
Please note we will be hiring on a rolling basis for this role so please apply as early as possible.
Client relationship management
- Responsibility for senior client relationships
- Develop, grow and retain existing and new revenue streams with your clients
- Total quality control for all output delivered to your client
Strategic media development & planning
- Develop and shape (with input from your manager, and our insights & strategy teams) media execution strategies and plans
- Briefing our insights and strategy teams/solutions to ensure shaped to your clients needs
- Define success/performance metrics aligned with your clients strategic goals
- Ensure your clients plans are executed internally to the greatest standard possible
- Monitor and ensure client KPIs are tracking, identifying issues early and working with internal teams to find resolutions
- Ensure the delivery of client reporting, PCAs, QBRs and any other output-based reporting.
- Responsibility for forecasting client revenue and profitability projections for your clients
- Preparation of pricing proposals (using frameworks provided by the CFO) shaped to the clients service requirements
- Accountability for ensuring the timely billing, reconciliation and payment for services to your client
Your Essential Skills
- Experience in media advertising, whether working within a brand or for providers of media
- An understanding of: the media landscape, communications planning and media solutions available in market (preparing & presenting media plans)
- Confident and experienced in acting in client-facing role(s)
- A brilliant communicator with a track record of building strong relations with colleagues and clients
- Resilient, can face challenges under pressure
- Ability to engage, persuade and influence stakeholders within your client & manage multiple campaign
- A good breadth of knowledge across all digital media channels
Your Extra Skills
- Experience using Data Studios, Keynote and Excel (or similar programs)
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
£30,000 - £40,000 + 50% OTE and company wide bonus
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our People Manager at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
- Client Success
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Client Success Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Fifty?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.