Performance Manager (Paid Social)
Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
Fifty are looking for a Paid Social Performance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join Fifty at a time of rapid growth. You will be passionate about the industry - staying up to date with new developments, both within social media and media as a whole.
You will work across a diverse roster of clients within a host of different industries, including sport, F&B, events & luxury and work with a wide range of advertising spend and channels. You will be part of an ambitious and collaborative team of ten traders of various levels who work across Paid Social, Programmatic & PPC.
You will report directly to the Head of Paid Social.
- Creation of sophisticated multi-channel paid social campaigns managing campaign budgets from £5k - £150k per month
- Development of media plans, including channel selection, forecasting, and budgeting
- Campaign management, optimisation, and reporting, working through every stage of the campaign lifecycle
- Creating and updating client reports within Google Data Studio & writing commentary to send to clients
- Managing relationships with clients working as the primary trader on some accounts and the secondary trader on others (supporting the primary)
- Client-facing strategy meetings and performance reviews
Your Essential Skills
- Exceptional Paid Social knowledge, including but not limited to Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Proficient use of Key Note, Google and Microsoft suite (Excel in particular)
- Experience running highly sophisticated paid social campaigns, working with multiple clients across various industries with varying budgets
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player and have the ability to manage multiple shifting priorities as seamlessly as possible
Your Extra Skills
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Management experience
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our People Manager at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
Our process consists of:
- 15 minute meeting with our People Manager to bring your CV to life and give you an insight into working at Fifty
- 30 minute video meeting with the hiring team who will ask and answer role specific questions
- Task-based interview focusing on your experiences
- Face-to-face values based interview with one of our directors and our People Manager
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
- Ad Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Performance Manager (Paid Social)
Loading application form
Already working at Fifty?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.