We are Fifty - the human-first approach to marketing.
Fifty is a rapidly growing, data analytics & ad-tech scale-up based in London with customers across Europe, Australia and North America. Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding. We turn billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It's complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unlike the typical media giants, with their hierarchies and red tape – Fifty has a flat, open, collaborative culture. You can read more about our culture and values here.
We’re looking for a data driven performance executive who understands paid social advertising and how audiences interact with advertising online.
Reporting to our Head of Social, your key responsibilities will be focusing on optimising campaigns. This will involve but will not be limited to:
- Performance & delivery analysis
- Targeting & creative analysis
- Running and growing your accounts
- Building strong relationships with clients and partner agencies
- Using data driven insights to develop our paid social offering
- Developing new, innovative ideas for helping our clients achieve their goals
- Building the team by assisting with the training of new hires
- Providing end-to-end support: client communication, pixel implementation and campaign management and reporting
- Experience in paid social advertising with an emphasis on Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ads Manager
- Strong reasoning, writing, numeric, and presentation skills
- Experience within a client facing role
- Understanding of commercial partnerships and knowledgeable in each stage from pitching through to delivery
- Cross platform knowledge - experience with running ads on Reddit, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Experience using Data Studios, Keynote and Excel (or similar programs)
At Fifty we...
...Recharge and Give Back.
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Paid voluntary work days
- Cycle to work
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounts with Perks at Work
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a monitor for home use
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Quarterly company wide socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- We have beautiful new premises in central London, but you can choose to work half the week at home
- Work abroad options
- Weekly wellness activities
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Two 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
£23,000-£27,000 (+ up to £2,000 in bonuses)
Diversity and Inclusion
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you require additional support, reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our People Manager at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
Our process consists of:
- 15 minute meeting with our Talent Manager to bring your CV to life and give you an insight into Fifty culture
- 30 minute video meeting with the hiring team who will ask and answer role specific questions
- Task based interview focusing on your experiences
- Face-to-face values based interview with one of our directors and Talent Manager
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.